Ever wrap up a day of work and no matter what you do to chill out, you don’t feel chill? In fact, maybe you feel even more stressed by the time you go to bed no matter how much Netflix-watching, face mask-ing, or bubble-bathing you’ve done.
In this show we’re diving into how, as women, our hormones can make or break our rest and stress levels. You’ll learn how to transform your ability to unwind and release your stress in a way that works with your body — not in spite of it.
Tune in now to discover…
- Why testosterone actually plays a crucial role in your energy levels
- How stress derails your relaxation
- The often forgotten “happy hormone” women need to transition out of work mode
- How your fertility cycle determines which activities make you feel rested
- Which social interactions can help or hinder your rest at different phases of your cycle
- Activities to score oxytocin hits with or without a romantic partner
- When you can expect to have the most energy for big projects or work loads
- A major factor that goes into whether or not you orgasm
- Signs of estrogen dominance and how to avoid overcompensating when learning how to balance
- Why you might start feeling negative emotions towards your husband or boyfriend towards the end of your cycle
- How to avoid falling into a guilt trap if your man is a good provider
- What your man actually needs from you as your contribution to the relationship
- What it looks like to learn into your feminine energies